Revista Holocaust. Studii şi cercetări este o publicaţie ştiinţifică anuală, supusă unui proces de peer-review, dedicată studiilor de cercetare ştiinţifică şi academică pe tema Holocaustului, antisemitismului, xenofobiei, discriminării.
Începând din data de 4 august 2015, revista Institutului Național pentru Studierea Holocaustului din România „Elie Wiesel”, Holocaust.Studii și cercetări, a fost inclusă în Indexul European de Referință din domeniul știintelor socio-umane (ERIH PLUS) creat și dezvoltat de cercetători europeni sub coordonarea Comitetului Permanent pentru Științele Socio-Umane al Fundației Europene pentru Știință (ESF). Revista este clasificată în categoria B de către Consiliul Național al Cercetării Științifice.
De asemenea, revista Institutului „Elie Wiesel” este indexată în bazele de date internaționale EBSCO și CEEOL.
Holocaust. Study and Research scientific journal: numele autorilor și afilierea.
Publication Ethics And Publication Malpractice Statement
A peer-review journal published by the ELIE WIESEL NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF THE HOLOCAUST IN ROMANIA committed to ensuring the highest standards of academic research and publication ethics. Holocaust. Studii şi cercetări applies a single-blind peer-review system.
The Editor and the Editorial Board are responsible for:
- Deciding which of the submitted manuscripts are to be published; Decisions to publish are not determined by the policies of the government or any other agencies outside of the journal itself;
- Evaluating the manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic value (relevance, originality, validity, clarity), without regard of the authors’ race, age, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity, citizenship;
- Offering guidance to authors and reviewers including a description of the peer-review process;
- Ensuring an unbiased and confidential peer-review process where the identities of both the authors and of the peer-reviewers are protected;
- Taking responsive measures when ethical complains are presented regardless the manuscript is already published or only in the reviewing process;
- Publishing corrections, clarifications, retractions and/or apologies whenever the case;
- Editors and the editorial board will not use unpublished information disclosed in a submitted manuscript for their own research purposes without the explicit consent of the author.
The authors are responsible for:
- Authors need to provide original works. Any work and/or words of other authors must be appropriately credited and referenced;
- Authors who already published papers on the same topic are expected to include reference to these papers, but at the same time to avoid excessive and inappropriate self-citation;
- Plagiarism in all its form is considered unethical behavior and is unacceptable; Any suspicion of plagiarism will be investigated by the editorial board;
- In case of multiple authors, all those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors. Those who participated in certain aspects of the research should be listed as contributors;
- In case of multiple authors, the corresponding author should ensure that all authors are listed in the manuscript and there is a full consensus of all co-authors over the final form of the manuscript;
- Authors must disclose any conflict of interests that could jeopardize the objectivity of their research;
- If the author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his published work, he/she has the obligation to promptly notify the journal.
The reviewers are responsbile for:
- Reviews should be conducted in an objective manner, observations are to be formulated clearly with enough arguments as to be used by the author in order to improve the paper;
- The manuscripts are to be evaluated exclusively on the basis of their academic value, without regard of the authors’ race, age, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity, citizenship;
- The manuscripts received for review must be considered confidential documents;
- Information or ideas obtained through the peer-review process are to be kept confidential and not used for personal benefit;
- The reviewers should notify the editors of any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published work of which they have knowledge;
- Reviewers must report to the editorial board any copyright infringement and/or plagiarism;
- Reviewers are expected to inform the editorial board of any potential conflict of interest.
The publisher is responsible for:
- Ensuring the autonomy of the editorial decisions;
- Protecting intellectual and property and copyright;
- Ensuring the application of the standards described above.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Invitaţie pentru publicare: revista ştiinţifică Holocaust. Studii şi cercetări Termen limită: 31 iulie 2019 Indicaţii pentru…
Invitaţie pentru publicare: revista ştiinţifică Holocaust. Studii şi cercetări Termen limită: 31 iulie 2018 Indicaţii pentru…
Invitaţie pentru publicare: revista ştiinţifică Holocaust. Studii şi cercetări Termen limită: 30 iunie 2017 Indicaţii pentru…